The Right Instagram Tools And Strategies To Streamline Email Marketing Efforts
You can taste success in your email marketing campaign when you use Instagram apps and tools. There are several great and useful tools that will not only provide the best results and returns but will also save you a lot of time and effort. You will gain better insights about your marketing campaigns as well as the level of performance of your posts on this most popular photo sharing platform.
One such useful tool is the Iconosquare. This is a multipurpose tool formerly known as Statigr.am that will help you in several ways such as:
- It will allow you to have easy access to your email account through a web browser.
- It will help you to find out the specific videos and photos that are doing well and getting the most engagement.
- You will also find it very easy to track down your Instagram followers and separate those who are following your posts and those who are ‘un-following’ you.
There are also a few other Instagram tools that will help you in formulating and enhancing your marketing efforts. A few of such tools that are worth mentioning are:
- Schedugram– This will help you to schedule your posts and its frequency.
- INK361 – This is a full-service tool that you can use for scheduling, viewing, and managing your posts.
- Piqora– This tool will help you to find more engaging posts that you can share with your target audience and enhance the level of engagement.
The type of tools that you can use will largely depend on your product and the returns that you want from your email marketing campaign.
Using Instagram ads
You can also use the Instagram ads to outspread the reach of your posts. This is an important feature that is now made available to all businesses by Instagram which was only available to the major business brands until a few months ago.
You can now advertise on this platform but for that, you will need to keep a few things in mind such as:
- Also will currently need one Facebook account to create an Instagram ad
- You can only create ads using Power Editor or Facebook ad creation tool and
- Once you complete creating an ad and post it in the platform you will need to test out these ads.
This will ensure that the das work perfectly for your business helping you to extend your reach with these organic posts, gain more organic traffic, create better engagement, get more subscribers to your emails and grow your business.
It is proved through several researches that posting such specially created ads on Instagram site can result in a 47 point lift in the ad recall which is the highest when all other social media channels are considered on a global scale. Therefore, this is worth trying for your business.
Growing your followers
Growing your Instagram followers is not an easy task and involves blending art and science in the right proportion. It is essential for any business to have a solid base and a large number of followers or else all your efforts Instagram are likely to go in vain.
Fortunately, there is a number of ways in which you can increase your Instagram followers and most of these steps are relatively simple to follow. One such way is by creating lasting engagement which will help you in many ways to achieve the best results in your email marketing campaign. It will naturally lead you to the followers which mean in other words it will help you grow the count of your followers organically.
To achieve this all you have to do is continue to post more engaging and relevant images on your post.
Strategies to expedite the process
The process to grow the organic follower count of your account can be pretty slow. However, if you follow a few specific marketing strategies you can accelerate the process easily and more effectively. These include:
- You must focus on the quality aspect more than quantity because in business marketing quality often if not always beats quantity. Therefore, you must ensure that you edit your Instagram account by making sure that it contains only the best and most meaningful images. Make sure that you eliminate all pointless images or random shots.
- You must not post any image without a relevant and eye captivating caption. The best way to do so is to ask a question within the caption as that will increase the level of engagement with your posts in a great way.
- It is also required to be as consistent as possible. You can do this by posting your content on a regular basis but just at the right time. To gain insight about the right time to post you must first know the likes and demands of your audience as well as your reasons for posting.
- Use all available and relevant tools available on the Instagram platform to measure the performance level of your posts as well as the level of engagements these are creating. Use these metrics later on for proper analysis and posting more of the engaging contents and eliminating those that are hindering engagement.
- Make sure that you engage more on your own photos but you may also use those of other people in the follower group as well. Both these approaches will surely result in more engagement because people will feel more secure and cared for when they see that you are engaging and interacting with them on a regular basis. This will, in turn, raise the chances of them following you even more and sharing your images, stories, and brand with their friends and followers.
You will be better off if you promote it on all other social media channels to reach more of your social media fans and followers. Also, promote it on your physical marketing materials as well to ensure better prospects through your email marketing.